About Us



Welcome

Thank you for coming by Sugar & Spice. I hope you had a droolicious time exploring these beautiful items as much as I had. First things first, I'm not much of a crafter especially when it comes to sewing stuff but I just can't resist looking all the beautiful fabrics. I dabble a bit in paper crafts but not much since I do not have the luxury to do so.

I loved looking at all these pretty items and I'm aghast that there isn't many of these items available in Malaysia. So I'm doing this simply because I loved to see these items transformed into something even more beautiful and I would love to see the end result of the items you've gotten from me. Send me photos and description and I seek your permission to show them in the Blog section.

Please understand that I'm doing this on a part time basis so please bear with me when it comes to replying your comments and checking on your orders. Available items varies from time to time and what you see is what you have here.


Contact

Email: sugar88spice(@)gmail(dot)com

Emails are replied in the order that they were received, responses will be delayed during weekends and holidays.


0 comments:

Post a Comment